Saturday, January 20, 2007

This is it.

I have been thinking recently, about my past and the way my life is now. I am still feeling lonely and I dont know why I am letting this feeling beat me. I have overcame and been through so much more harder obsticles in my lifetime, now I am just being beaten down and walked all over by my feelings of being lonely. I will beat this and finally be content with my life, I just need to accept the way things are. My life is just going through a process right now where I am building a future for myself, and the people in my future. I imagine myself 15 years from now as: finally finding myself, being with someone special, having my bestfriend with me and finally making or have made something of myself. As of now I have nothing to offer to anyone, I am a confused lost soul who is trying to find guidance. After this guidance has been found, then my happiness will follow. Pray for me please.

The heart is a bloomShoots up through the stony groundThere's no roomNo space to rent in this townYou're out of luckAnd the reason that you had to careThe traffic is stuckAnd you're not moving anywhereYou thought you'd found a friendTo take you out of this placeSomeone you could lend a handIn return for graceIt's a beautiful day

><>

No comments: