Thursday, January 18, 2007

Only The Lonely

Recently I have been happy with the way my life has been going. I am mainly busy with school and hanging out with Jamie. I have recently been trying to get to know God more, Ben sent me this sermon of the guy in Texas preaching about loneliness. I haven't had a chance to listen to it all yet but from what I've heard this guy knows what he is talking about and it makes me feel glad that I am not the only one having these feelings inside. It seems like no matter how hard I try I simply cannot supress these feelings of loneliness inside and I do not know why I have them. I have been giving it some thought however, I am lonely because I miss having a relationship with God, I miss my friends, and I miss the way things use to be. If you know me really well, I am not a man who is big on change. Little changes don't really bother me but something major really gets to me. I would appreciate your prayers and support.

Left my fear by the side of the roadHear You speakWon't let goFall to my knees as I lift my hands to prayGot every reason to be here againFather's love that draws me inAnd all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of YouAll I need is YouAll I need is You LordIs You Lord

><>

No comments: