><>
Friday, January 19, 2007
From Yesterday.
Today was a fairly good day, I feel great now that I feel like I have a building relationship with God. Keep your prayers up for me to find my way onto the right path. I really want to be a great guy, a kind of person that someone can count on. A type of person that people will think good things about. I like everyone else have had my share of mishaps in the past, I have saught forgivenes and I hope I can recieve it. I want to be reborn inside and live my life for Jesus Christ. The relationship I want with him is a permanent one, not an on and off one like I have had. Please continue to pray for me if you have been. Help me find my way
><>
><>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment