Wednesday, December 20, 2006
The Real X-mas
Last night I was watching Boy Meets World, and Mr. Feeny said something that has really gotten me to thinking. I dont have the exact quote he said but he basically said that people dont realize the gifts that they are given throught the year. That got me to thinking about all the gifts I have recieved throught the year, such as, the friendship I have with my best friend,Jamie(who has stuck by my side through everything) the fact I have a family (even if I dont like it all the time) that loves me, my education in college, and all the things that I am blessed with each and everyday. I havent been excited about christmas in a long time, not since I was a little kid. I really dont care if anyone gets me anything, it wont bother me if they dont. I feel now that I think about it that christmas is each and everyday because we are given the gift of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment