Matthew 21:22
"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
This is probably my favorite verse in the Bible or at least second favorite. It shows that if you have the heart and the will that anything is possible. This doesn't mean that God is just this magic jeanie that grants every wish. Its gotta come fromt he heart and be 100% true. I don't really have a story of my own to share about this one because I haven't recieve what I have asked for. The wait is part of the journey I guess you could say.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is also one of my favorite verses. I say it all the time. But, it does take a while for God to answer it..
like you said, the wait is part of the journey..
Post a Comment