One day he asked me if I wanted to come over and hang out at his house so I agreed: Ben, his brother Zach, and his dad Bruce picked me up Saturday at Media Play and I ventured over to the Berkowitz home to see what life was like on his side of the city. We became great friends over the next few months.
Ben and Zach came over one day on a Saturday and we shared our first great "dud" memory together. It was my cousin Brandons birthday party so he had some of his friends over. One of which has stood out in our mind years after this event, his name being "Wheel Chair Smoker". This kid overused the F word extremely saying such sentences as "I am f*n hungry, I am f*n thirsty." and so on and so forth. After this day was over I told my grandma "well you will never see them again." I was dead wrong.
The next hilarious moment we had was one day after our CAA practice: Stedman, Ben and Curtis all came over for about 30 minutes to play some Gamecube till Ben's mom came over to pick them up. The game we played was Wrestlemania, now I have always been obsessed with wrestling games so I create people I know in real life onto the game and fight with them. So I had Curtis, Ben and Stedman on there and we proceeded to play a 4 way fatal match. Curtis and Stedman started to beat each other up until stedman used a trashcan to knock down Curtis. Stedman then used various weapons throughout the ring to keep Curtis down on the mat. Curtis began to get angry and stated "Man Stedman learn to fight for real." Stedman being the kind not to take crap from anyone kept hitting him over and over again with weapons and said "Is this real fighting Curtis? huh? Is this real fighting."
After that I went over to Bens house a weekend or so later and we became obsessed with throwing baseball outside in his back yard. I had pretty decent baseball skills back then because I lifted weights and was actually in shape. Ben labeled me with the nickname "Tank" because I could throw for so long and drink so much water and never ever use the bathroom.
After this point I questioned myself numerous times on why Ben was my friend after all this but the worst has yet to overcome us........

No comments:
Post a Comment