Thursday, September 28, 2006
Grandpas Birthday
Today would have been my Grandpa's birthday, He would have been in his 70's, if not for the cancer the man would have most likely lived to be a hundred. Not a day goes by where I dont think about him at, I really miss him. The pain is becoming less and less everyday but theres still this ache that I feel not having him around but I know time will take that away. Lately I have been feeling really down for some reason and Im exactly sure why. I feel alone inside, I feel like that I am not wanted or no one cares about me. I cannot explain these feelings,people try to tell me different that I am acually loved but I really dont believe them. I dont have that many friends, I dont talk to that many people and I never go out on weekends. I most of the time just stay at home and watch movies, not really that bad to some people but it gets old when you have no ones company to enjoy. I cannot wait till I will be able to share moments like these watching movies with my wife, I think about it alot more day in and day out, of how wonderful it will be making memories with her, its the small things that I think about. Just being able to share her company and do all sorts of things with her. I cannot wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment